Dedicated to customer satisfaction.
The General Industry Sector typically do not have evolving conditions as construction, however, potentially provide just as many hazards to their employees on a daily basis. There is a vast and sometime unclear distinction between the specific OSHA standards for General Industry (CFR 29 1910) and Construction (CFR 29 1926). We provide health and safety support for these industries such as, Heavy Industrial & Mechanical Manufacturing, Private Sector and Government Contracts (EM 385 compliance), Pharmaceutical Manufacturing, DOT Regulated Business, Heavy Hauling, & Fleet Management Services, Agriculture, Maritime and more.
Services provided include but are not limited to:
- Full Gap-Analysis to provide a full picture of the areas of improvement and recommended corrective action of day to day operations and overall safety culture.
- Complete spectrum of General Industry based training including OSHA 30 and 10 courses. Training will be custom build to your company’s specific operation.
- Upper Management and Front-Line Foreman leadership training
- Powered Industrial Trucks and Mobile Elevating Work Platform (MEWP) evaluation and training.
- Industrial hygiene monitoring with full results reporting with associated action plans when required.
- Ergonomic assessment and material handling operations evaluation
- Working walking surface and fall protection evaluation
- First Aid/CPR/AED/Bloodborne Pathogen training
- Personal Protection Equipment selection and training