We understand that your success in an increasingly competitive marketplace rests on the shoulders of your safety program.
Corr Safety Professionals are experts in all aspects of construction including new buildings, renovation of existing facilities, and major repair or alterations of building systems. Through implementation of safe work practices, training, and compliance with CFR 1926, state, and local regulatory requirements, our consultants specialize in the identification, control, or eliminate construction-related hazards. Safety management in construction must reinforce these regulations and go beyond by continuously leading by example and making safety a priority before work begins.
Highlights of services offered to improve safe operations in the construction field include:
- Job Hazard Analysis of critical projects
- Lifting and rigging plan reviews
- Development of Site-Specific Fall Protection plans
- Scaffold evaluation and construction compliance
- Site-Specific Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) selection and training
- Creation of Behavioral Based Safety Programs and Incentive Programs
- Competent Person support for Excavations, Scaffold, Confined Space, ect.
- Professional Incident investigation, reporting, and employee case management